Enjoy your Holiday at Scotts Farm
Scotts Farm Camping Site is a wonderful place to bring the family for the holidays or just the weekend. Large grassy fields and play area for the kids. Dogs are welcome and a walking area is provided for them. The beach is within easy walking distance from the camp site. It is a beautiful, clean sandy beach that stretches on for miles at low tide.
The village of East Wittering is within 10 minutes walking distance of the camp site. It has great choice of restaurants, takeaways, pubs and other shopping amenities to suit all your needs. Further along towards West Wittering is East Head with its award winning beach and rolling dunes making it a lovely place to spend the day.
There are over 250 electric supplied pitches, over 350 non-electric pitches and also superpitches (electric, water and waste) available. Tents, touring caravans and camper vans are all welcome. There are modern toilet and shower blocks with a wash and laundry room and disabled facilities and we have a small site shop which supplies camping gas, ice packs and other camping sundries.
The Witterings are also a great place for watersports, being one of the best places to come for windsurfing, surfing, diving and sailing. Tuition and a large selection of equipment are easily available locally for hire or to buy. You can also hire bikes and fishing equipment. There is a public launch area for motor and sailing boats.
There are lovely country walks and cycle routes surrounding the camp site from which you can reach pubs, beaches, areas of outstanding natural beauty, National Trust land and many other areas.
West Wittering Beach
Is an award winning beach with rolling sand dunes and large stretches of sand
Is a lovely historic town which has lots of places to eat and shop with all the big names and different shops with lots of parking. Bus and train station near town centre .
Goodwood race circuit has different events though out the year like the festival of speed and the Goodwood revival, also on every first Sunday of the month they have the breakfast club which has everything from helicopters to Ferraris to motorcycles old and new and there is quite often something going on in the week too or if not grab a bite in the café.
Goodwood racecourse is also about 8 miles from us which has horse racing though out the season and other events as well.
Goodwood golf course also is 8 miles away and Chichester golf course is about 5 miles away as well.
Fontwell racecourse is also not far from us and they also have horse racing throughout the year and different events.
Chichester Gate Leisure Complex is only 7 miles from us which has Cinema, Bowling and all kinds of places to eat Nandos McDonalds KFC Frankie and Bennys Domino’s pizza Lloyds bar and Smith and Western.
Portsmouth is about 15 miles from us with lots of things to do like:
- Pyramids swimming complex
- Submarine museum
- The warrior
- HMS Victory
- Mary Rose
- Gunwharf Leisure Complex
- Isle of Wight ferries
- D day war museum
- Blue reef aquarium
- Cascades shopping centre
- Jamie Olivers
- Spinnaker Tower
- Port Solent Leisure Complex
Offers and News
- May 26, 2013 Still got plenty of room this weekend for standard pitches, the sun is shining, its great BBQ weather
- May 5, 2013 Its great weather this weekend, still got some space if anyone wants to take advantage of the sun tomorrow, going to be a scorcher beach, and dont forget we have a 5pm checkout time to enjoy the whole day
- April 18, 2013 ***NEW DEAL*** With our new loyalty card you can get a night free after 4 visits (ask at reception when booking in)
- March 29, 2013 ***NEW DEAL*** Our Senior Citizens Deal Is Now Running Weekends - Excluding School Holidays and Bank Holidays
- February 28, 2013 Site Re-opens tomorrow, pleased to announce no increase this year on our nightly prices - check tariff page for further details
- October 5, 2012 Dont Forget To Retweet Our Competition @scottscamping For A Free Weekend - Only 1 Week Left!
- September 5, 2012 Buy 5 nights and get 2 FREE, NOW ON !!!!!
- September 5, 2012 Good forecast for the weekend and Brighton speed trials are on ,Saturday 8th september
- August 28, 2012: Don't forget from the 3rd september senior citizens get 50% off monday to thursday
- August 27, 2012 The weather looks good for the last week of the kids holidays, so make the most of it and come see us. Remember there is no need to book!
- August 27, 2012 Thankyou everyone for a lovely bank holiday weekend, hope to see you all again in the coming weeks!