Enjoy your Holiday at Scotts Farm
Scotts Farm Camping Site is a wonderful place to bring the family for the holidays or just the weekend. Large grassy fields and play area for the kids. Dogs are welcome and a walking area is provided for them. The beach is within easy walking distance from the camp site. It is a beautiful, clean sandy beach that stretches on for miles at low tide.
The village of East Wittering is within 10 minutes walking distance of the camp site. It has great choice of restaurants, takeaways, pubs and other shopping amenities to suit all your needs. Further along towards West Wittering is East Head with its award winning beach and rolling dunes making it a lovely place to spend the day.
There are over 250 electric supplied pitches, over 350 non-electric pitches and also superpitches (electric, water and waste) available. Tents, touring caravans and camper vans are all welcome. There are modern toilet and shower blocks with a wash and laundry room and disabled facilities and we have a small site shop which supplies camping gas, ice packs and other camping sundries.
The Witterings are also a great place for watersports, being one of the best places to come for windsurfing, surfing, diving and sailing. Tuition and a large selection of equipment are easily available locally for hire or to buy. You can also hire bikes and fishing equipment. There is a public launch area for motor and sailing boats.
There are lovely country walks and cycle routes surrounding the camp site from which you can reach pubs, beaches, areas of outstanding natural beauty, National Trust land and many other areas.
West Wittering Beach
Is an award winning beach with rolling sand dunes and large stretches of sand
Is a lovely historic town which has lots of places to eat and shop with all the big names and different shops with lots of parking. Bus and train station near town centre .
Goodwood race circuit has different events though out the year like the festival of speed and the Goodwood revival, also on every first Sunday of the month they have the breakfast club which has everything from helicopters to Ferraris to motorcycles old and new and there is quite often something going on in the week too or if not grab a bite in the café.
Goodwood racecourse is also about 8 miles from us which has horse racing though out the season and other events as well.
Goodwood golf course also is 8 miles away and Chichester golf course is about 5 miles away as well.
Fontwell racecourse is also not far from us and they also have horse racing throughout the year and different events.
Chichester Gate Leisure Complex is only 7 miles from us which has Cinema, Bowling and all kinds of places to eat Nandos McDonalds KFC Frankie and Bennys Domino’s pizza Lloyds bar and Smith and Western.
Portsmouth is about 15 miles from us with lots of things to do like:
- Pyramids swimming complex
- Submarine museum
- The warrior
- HMS Victory
- Mary Rose
- Gunwharf Leisure Complex
- Isle of Wight ferries
- D day war museum
- Blue reef aquarium
- Cascades shopping centre
- Jamie Olivers
- Spinnaker Tower
- Port Solent Leisure Complex
Offers and News
- Mar 2, 2016 Might be worth having a look into going to Goodward breakfast clubs for any motoring enthusiasts out there.
- Mar 2, 2016 It's already been great to see some of our regular customers, now really looking forward to the first weekend of the year.
- Mar 1, 2016 Everyone at Scotts Farm would like to wish you all a very happy new year and we hope to see you soon!!!!!
- Jan 19 2015 Happy New Year to everybody, senior citizens deal and loyalty cards still running for the 2015 season!
- May 9, 2014 We are still running our senior deal this year with prices as low as £12 a night.
- May 9, 2014 After great success with our loyalty cards last year, we are continuing with the offer this year. Don't forget you can still use last years cards! Ask in our office for details.
- May 9, 2014 Check out upcoming events at Goodwood over the next few months!
- Sept 6, 2013 Half price for senior citizens all week, with pitches as low as £12 a night. Also pick up a loyalty card from reception and get a free night after 4 visits!
- July 21, 2013 Check out twitter for news and competitions (retweet our competition to win a free weekend at scotts farm!), also local events and news updated regularly.